RFID ends garment delivery inaccuracies. At Century Linen & Uniform, we know exactly what should be returned. If we misplace it, we replace it. We also help you control your apparel program by providing on demand reports of inventory, employee usage and abuse, cleaning and replacement history, and more!
- Each garment is equipped with a barcode and an RFID chip.
- As the uniforms arrive at the laundry soiled, the RFID chip is scanned into our laundry’s computer system.
- After laundering, automated rail systems separate garments by route and wearer.
- Garments are then inspected and bundled.
- A final scan and report verifies that all soiled garments are now ready for delivery.
•RFID Delivers On-Time and Reduces Shortages – Precise tracking
ends garment delivery inaccuracies. At Century Linen & Uniform, we know exactly what should be returned. If we misplace it, we replace it.
• RFID Controls Garment Loss Charges – With this cutting-edge
technology we can tell you when and where every garment has
been – from soil pick-up to delivery. Employees are accountable
for lost or misplaced items.
• RFID Provides Business Intelligence – To help you control your
work wear program, we can provide reports useful to your
business– inventory, employee usage and abuse, cleaning and replacement history, and more - all available in the customer portal!
Our mats are outfitted with Radio Frequency ID technology that we use to ensure your Route Service Rep changes them weekly.
Diameter: 15 mm
Thickness: 2.8 mm